How many slices in a Costco pizza? Are you looking for an easy way to feed a large group of people during your next party or gathering? If so, Costco pizza is an excellent option. Not only is this information handy when serving varying numbers of guests, it helps us understand just how much food can be purchased with our hard-earned cash.
So put away your calculator—we’ve got the answers! In this blog post, we’ll explore just how many slices in a Costco pizza so you can better plan your next meal or gathering.
How Big is A Costco Pizza?
The size of a Costco pizza is typically 16 inches in diameter. This is larger than the standard size for most pizza chains, which usually offer pizzas in 12-inch, 14-inch, or 16-inch sizes.
How Many Slices in A Costco Pizza?
The number of slices in a Costco pizza can vary slightly depending on how the pizza is cut and the toppings used, but generally, a whole Costco pizza is cut into 12 slices. However, some customers have reported getting 16 slices from a single pizza by cutting it into smaller pieces. Keep in mind that the size of each slice may also vary slightly depending on how the pizza is cut.
The Number of People That A Costco Pizza Can Feed
The number of people that a Costco pizza can feed depends on several factors, including the appetites of the people eating, the number of other dishes being served, and the size of the slices. Generally, a whole Costco pizza can feed around 4 to 6 people, assuming that each person eats 2 to 3 slices.
The Types Of Costco Pizza
After knowing how many slices in a Costco pizza, we will suggest to you some types of it. Costco pizza typically comes in two types of crust:
- Cheese pizza: This is a classic pizza with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese on top of a hand-tossed crust.
- Combo pizza: This pizza includes pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms on top of a hand-tossed crust with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
In addition to these two main types of pizza, Costco occasionally offers seasonal or limited-time pizza options, such as chicken alfredo or barbecue chicken pizza. They may also offer special options for different dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegetarian pizza.
Some Tips to Cut A Costco Pizza Evenly
Cutting a large Costco pizza evenly can be a challenge, but with a few tips, it can be done easily. Here are some tips to cut a Costco pizza evenly:
1. Use a sharp knife or pizza cutter: A sharp knife or pizza cutter will help you cut through the crust and toppings easily and give you a clean, even cut.
2. Cut the pizza in half first: Start by cutting the pizza in half, then cut each half into halves, and then into quarters. This will give you 8 slices. If you want more slices, you can cut each quarter in half again.
3. Use a cutting board: Place the pizza on a cutting board to make it easier to cut and to avoid damaging your kitchen counter.
4. Use a ruler or measuring tape: If you want your slices to be a specific size, use a ruler or measuring tape to mark out the lines before you start cutting.
5. Cut in a straight line: When cutting the pizza, use a straight and steady motion to ensure that each slice is the same size.
6. Rotate the pizza: As you cut the pizza, rotate it to ensure that you are cutting it evenly on all sides.
7. Wait a few minutes before cutting: Let the pizza cool for a few minutes before cutting. This will make it easier to cut and prevent the cheese and toppings from sliding around.
By following these tips, you can cut a large Costco pizza evenly and ensure that everyone gets a fair share. But you may wonder is it too fat to eat this pizza. Don’t worry, keep reading to get yourself free!
How Many Calories are There in A Costco Pizza Slice?
The number of calories in a Costco pizza slice can vary depending on the type of pizza and the toppings used. However, on average, a cheese slice of Costco pizza contains around 700-800 calories per slice, while a slice of combo pizza contains around 800-900 calories.
Some Common Toppings for Costco Pizza
Costco offers a variety of toppings for their pizzas, both for their cheese and combo pizzas. Here are some common toppings that you can find on a Costco pizza:
- Pepperoni: This is a classic pizza topping that is popular on both cheese and combo pizzas.
- Sausage: Another popular meat topping, sausage is often paired with peppers and onions on combo pizzas.
- Mushrooms: This is a common vegetarian topping that pairs well with other veggies like onions and bell peppers.
- Onions: Onions are versatile toppings that can be used on both cheese and combo pizzas.
- Green Peppers: Green peppers add a fresh and crunchy texture to the pizza and are often used on combo pizzas.
- Black Olives: These are popular toppings for vegetarian pizzas and add a salty and savory flavor to the pizza.
- Pineapple: This is a controversial topping that some people love and some people hate. Pineapple is often paired with ham on Hawaiian-style pizzas.
- Bacon: Bacon is a popular meat topping that is often used on combo pizzas.
- Jalapenos: These add a spicy kick to the pizza and are often paired with other spicy toppings like pepperoni and sausage.
- Spinach: Spinach is a healthy topping that is often used on vegetarian pizzas and pairs well with other veggies like mushrooms and onions.
Now you got all information about how many slices in a Cstco pizza. It’s easy to remember the number and the cutting technique, right?
With this information, you now have the knowledge of how many slices in a Costco pizza. Always keep in mind that pizzas come in all sizes so it is important to ask questions and know portions per pizza before ordering. Costco also has other pizza varieties such as thin crust and gluten-free – so there is truly something for everyone!
If you’re looking for more insights on dinner-time meals, be sure to follow our website OPS Pizza Kitchen Cafe where we have tips and recipes for the perfect dinner-time meal. Thank you for stopping by today and let’s start saying goodbye to boring dinner nights!
FAQs of How Many Slices in A Costco Pizza
Can I eat Costco pizza while on a diet?
Pizza from Costco can fit into a healthy diet, as long as you watch your portion size and pick toppings that are lower in fat and calories.
What is the crust thickness of a Costco pizza?
The crust thickness of a Costco pizza varies depending on the size of the pizza. The thin-crust version is about 0.25 inches thick and the thick-crust version is about 0.5 inches thick.
Is it necessary to know how many slices in a costco pizza?
It can be helpful to know how many slices in a costco pizza, especially if you are trying to control your portion size. A standard-size Costco pizza typically has 8 slices.
Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for Costco pizza?
Yes, Costco does offer vegetarian and vegan options for their pizza. They offer a vegan cheese-less pizza and a vegetarian pizza with vegan cheese.
What are some tips for reheating leftover slices of Costco pizza?
Here are some tips for reheating leftover slices of Costco pizza:
- Set your oven’s temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The slices should be put on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the edges of the crust are golden brown.
- Before serving, let the pizza cool for a few minutes.
Can I order half a pizza or a certain number of slices from Costco?
Yes, you can order half a pizza or a certain number of slices from Costco. You can also choose to build your own pizza with a variety of toppings.
How many slices in a Costco pizza cut in stripes?
A standard-size Costco pizza cut in stripes typically has 16 slices.
Is it okay to eat Costco pizza while on a low-carb diet?
Depending on the low-carb diet that you are consuming.. If you are following a strict low-carb diet, it may not be the best choice. However, if you are following a more moderate low-carb diet, you may be able to include a slice of Costco pizza in your diet.
Can a large Costco pizza feed 5 people?
Yes, a large Costco pizza can typically feed 5 people.
How many Costco pizzas can feed 15 people?
Three large Costco pizzas can typically feed 15 people.